Remembering the past you.(open letter).






 “I have so many times mentioned you in my post directly and indirectly. I don’t know sometimes it is intentionally, and sometimes it is not. But you are always there…..
Last time; when, we met. you asked me something. You asked me “why you?” and I said “it was our age of stupidity.”
I always ask this question to myself, that why I have fallen for you…and guess what? there are things, which makes you different; but still the question remain still “unanswered.”
You already know that I am very much infatuated with you.
So, here are somethings which I want to check once again.
  • I found you very amusing from very beginning. I don’t know why I easily gets distracted by you.
  •  From the time, I confessed my feelings for you till now….there are many minor details..I still remember about you.
  •  I still remember idiots things…..you have done and many things which are told about you.
  •  Remembering good thing about you makes me happy.
  • I still have your letters inside my wardrobe and I consider them very  precious…. (feeling like they are love letters….)
  •  I remember once; I wrote lyrics of a song I dedicated to you….and one of the song is from movie ‘jannat’ –“ha tu hai.”
  •   I don’t know why ? the time when I was holding grudge for you….I wanted to see you….even though I know that you were ignoring me.
  •  I took you as a challenge of my life and you know what  I am still battling. 
  •  I made choice to move on…..but sometimes; I feel I am hooked to your memories…..
  •  It was you, who was my page turner. And you will be always - my bookmark.
  • I don’t know about future ….but I know how to accept things. So, I know anything can change.
So, I know  you may be confused  when you  read it…. I still make things, not so easy.
Please, don’t consider my feelings…when you  read it. They always change.
  1. PS. It dedicated ….and I can’t portrait you. Wishes! for your future.please don’t mind after reading it..


Comments

Popular Posts