Without a kiss



When you are in a relationship ,a kiss is something by which you show your affection for that special person to whom you love . Obviously first you should be sure of that relationship.
I am in relationship with  a promise. Which  I  made.

Its my fault…I  could not blame anybody. I am seeing a person from last 5 years and I don't know why there is no progress. Sometimes as woman I want more from this relationship but as I am still not sure about it. I can't go any further.

I have  emotionally connected myself  with him that I can't go back….I  still  regret. But  I will never leave him until, I am too much  compel  .
I ask him regularly and often….I  try very hard  just  to know, what he  thinks.But I am failed.
What if I have to leave him. I don't know how he will be. But I don't think... I would be better without   him .
What if  one day I  kiss him..and  leave a everlasting  mark of  feelings in his heart.  But the very  next day I  realize  that it was a mistake.  I would be  embarrassed.  It's the reason I still can't kiss him. But I can't stop myself from looking him.  I am a woman…who has  desire to be loved in the way she wanted.
I am just waiting for right call.  I guess I still have to wait for right person to come…you know💭  I  never  give up. I still  believe I have chance to meet my soulmate.


Comments

Popular Posts